THIS DEED is made on the day of 27 / 5 / 2017.
1. By a transfer dated on the day of the receipt of funds into the transferee(Bit4me) business account Bit4me transferred to the (((Subscriber(YOU))]/[an application to subscribe for shares dated on the receipt of funds into the transferee business account, of [Bit4me Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under Company No .08776861]. The (Subscriber) subscribed for a fixed amount of shares of Ordinary Shares of £2 each in the capital of the amount transferred with their unique identification number to the business account of Bit4me Limited to subscribe for their Shares.
2. This deed is entered into in compliance with the terms of clause [9.6]/[9.7] of an agreement dated on the day of electronic registration and payment made between (1) the Investors, (2) the Founders and (3) the Company (all such terms as are defined therein) (which agreement is herein referred to as the Investment Agreement).
NOW THEREFORE IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
3. The [Subscriber] hereby agrees to assume the benefit of the rights [of the Transferor] under the Investment Agreement in respect of the [Transferred] / [Subscribed] Shares and hereby agrees to assume and assumes the burden of the [Transferor’s] obligation under the Investment Agreement to be performed after the date hereof in respect of the [Transferred] / [Subscribed] Shares.
4. The [Transferee] / [Subscriber] hereby agrees to be bound by the terms of the Investment Agreement in all respects as if the [Transferee] / [Subscriber] were a party to the Investment Agreement as [a New Investor] / [an Investor] (and will be deemed to be designated herein as such) and to perform:
(a) [all the obligations of the Transferor in that capacity there under; and]
(b) all the obligations expressed to be imposed on such a party by the Investment Agreement, [in both cases,] to be performed on or after the date hereof.
5. All obligations expressed to be imposed on such a party by the Investment Agreement, to be performed on or after the date hereof.
6. This deed is made for the benefit of:
(a) the parties to the Investment Agreement; and
(b) any other person or persons who may after the date of the Investment Agreement (and whether or not prior to the date hereof) have assumed any rights or obligations under the Investment Agreement and be permitted to do so by the terms hereof;
and this deed shall be irrevocable without the consent of the Company acting on their behalf in each case only for so long as they hold any shares in the capital of the Company.
7. [For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this deed shall release the Transferor from any liability in respect of any obligations under the Investment Agreement due to be performed prior to the date hereof.]
8. None of the Shareholders:
(a) makes any representation or warranty or assumes any responsibility with respect to the legality, effectiveness, adequacy or enforceability of any of the Investment Agreement (or any agreement entered into pursuant thereto); or
(b) makes any representation or warranty or assumes any responsibility with respect to the content of any information regarding the Company or any member of its group or otherwise relating to the [acquisition] / [subscription] of shares in the Company; or
(c) assumes any responsibility for the financial condition of the Company or any member of its group or any other party to the Investment Agreement or any other document or for the performance and observance by the Company or any other party to the Investment Agreement or any other document (save as expressly provided therein);
and any and all conditions and warranties, whether express or implied by law or otherwise, are excluded.
9. This deed shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
By printing your signature below you have agreed to execute this deed of adherence to the bit4me Investment Agreement. IN WITNESS HERE OF this deed of adherence is executed as a deed and delivered on the date first written above or on the date of subscribers registration become an authorised member of the Cryptovest website.